Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thing # 1, Thing # 3

7 ½ Habits of Effective Lifelong Learners

I truly believe that none of the 7½ habits of Effective Lifelong Learners may be challenging for me to employ as part of my Learning 2.0 - 23 Things experience. I have always considered myself as a Lifelong Learner, and even though I had not stopped and thought about my habits as a learner, I would identify the 7 ½ Habits of Effective Lifelong Learners as mine.


I guess that the habits that will be easiest for me as a lifelong learner are:
- Beginning with the end in mind.
- Accepting responsibility for my own learning.
- Having confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner.

More over, the habit that I think will be the most important for me as I work through this course is having confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner, because if I am able to do so, all the other habits will just fall into place by their own weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment