Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thing # 2, Thing # 3

What might Web 2.0 look like in school?

I think that Web 2.0 might change my professional practice in 180 degrees. Being able to use all these new tools I am learning in the 23 Things will let me be more proficient in the use of technology, as well as a mentor for other teachers in my campus, who at the same time, will be able to integrate technology in their classrooms and therefore engage today's digital learners.


I love the idea of everybody interested in the education of our students to be involved through these means. A bunch of possibilities pop in my mind, as I picture not only horizontal alignment but also vertical alignment among teachers in my campus. I picture every teacher in my campus as a facilitator of engagement and success for our digital learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment