Sunday, November 1, 2009

One Last Thing: Summarize

Is it the End or Just the Beginning?

Wow!!! I did it!!! It is hard to believe that I made it to this point, but the journey was worth it!!! I have learned so many things that on my own it would have probably taken much, much more time.

23 Things has been an awesome experience for me. This class has allowed me to discover valuable tools to share with the teachers I am working with. I think that every grade level can benefit from these tools.

Among my favorite discoveries I can mention the reader and how to feed it. I love the fact of finding everything I am interested in in one page! Wikis are amazing instruments for collaboration. The LibraryThing and VoiceThread are two tools that I would definitely be using... Well, I guess I will have to mention most if not all of the things!!! But really, they were all very helpful and eye opening for all that we can use to engage our students in learning!

Regarding the question "Where do I go from here?" My answer is that I want to keep up with my learning, so I will do my best to continue searching and reflecting upon my discoveries.

Thank you for this class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment