Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thing # 23

Beyond My Space: Other Social Networks

This was quite different from the other social networks. I think it does make a difference the fact that you join to a group that has the same interests as you do.

After exploring Classroom 2.0 for a while, I found a very interesting article in the forum, about Google Wave which took me to Joseph Corbett's post on ISTEConnects where he states that Google Wave will change education forever. In the post there was an 80 minutes YouTube video embedded, which is basically about the future of collaborative work in the internet.

After watching the video I realized why this guy was so excited. As many stated in their comments, while watching the video you are blown away. What is very special about Google Wave is that you will be allowed to collaborate in real time, breaking barries of time-space, and saving a lot of time.

Maybe it will take a while for some of us to really understand and use this tool, but eventually, we all will, I have no doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment