Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing # 7a

Google Reader Revisited

I will be lying if I would say that I have met the goal of building the habit of checking the Google Reader daily, but I am trying to do it every other day, which for me is a lot!!! The good thing is that I am not feeling overwhelmed by the avalanche of feeds because I know they are not really in the reader and I do not have to read them all anyways.

A couple of days ago, a post in Tech & Learning caught my attention. I think I have mentioned this before, but maybe some of you might not remember. I am Hispanic, so if I am skimming the reader and find something related to my community, it will most definitely catch my eye.

The title that got my attention was Hispanic Education Initiative. The post was about IBM announcing the donation of $2 million to support education within the Hispanic community.

The video news release can be found in YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment