Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing # 14

Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

This has been a hard learning activity, not for the steps I had to take to be done with it, but because there were so many cool tools that it was hard to choose one of them. Finally, after exploring one and another, I decided I was going to choose the ToonDoo.

I am aware that our 21st century learners need well prepared teachers that have several different tools in their toolboxes to meet their needs. I believe that technology is one of the most important tools in those toolboxes, and cartoons perhaps one of the funniest ones.

Comics could be a good resource to help teachers with their students' writing. Wonderful for sequencing, vocabulary, skill building, comprehension checking and so much more. This format allows for students to plan, design, and develop a wonderful product while having fun.

\Break A leg\


No comments:

Post a Comment