Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thing # 6

Feed Your Reader

Wow!!! This is so cool!!! I am getting excited as I discover all the new features that technology is offering to us nowadays.

My experience with Google Reader can be described as love at first sight. I am a very organized person and I am always trying to find methods and procedures that will make my life easier.

Google Reader offers organization and time saving... What else can you ask for? Well, yeah, there are lots of things you can ask for, but anyway, this is a very impressive tool. I like the fact that you can have your favorite websites as well as information of your interest at the tip of your fingers and in just a glance.

At the same time, if you are an avid learner, like me, you will find very useful the fact that while reading your favorite blogs, you can always check out the blogroll to find other perspectives in the same topic that interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment