Friday, October 30, 2009

Thing # 7b

Google Reader Revisited

I have not met the goal of building the habit of checking the Google Reader daily yet, but I am still trying to do it every other day.

One of the blogs I am following is called Free Technology for Teachers. I think this has been one of my greatest discoveries in the web, because Mr. Byrne, its author, is constantly updating his blog with interesting information regarding technology and its application in the classroom.

One of his blogs, called 35+ Educational Games and Games Resources is a good comprehensive list of quality sites where Mr. Byrne explains a little bit about each one and how it can be used in the classroom.

On top of that, some of his followers have added the names of some of the websites that they considered to be as educational and fun as the ones suggested by Mr. Byrne.

No comments:

Post a Comment